sacred | creative | healing
we heal ourselves to heal the world
We practice: at the beloved Karma Teachers studio, a beacon of light in the world of selfless service. We dance and chant and spin and sing, holding space for ourselves and our loved ones to heal. We dive deep into our blockages and ask the hard questions, trusting in the Love that will guide us from within.
We teach: from a deeply nourished place, acknowledging and prioritizing our innermost needs. We recognize and transform the shadows within ourselves, so that we may guide others gently along the spirit path. We stand strong in our power, holding steadfast to the truth of who we are.
We love: our karma community, the joy of selfless service, the teachings of sustainable giving, the challenges we move through together, the darkness and the shadows, the beauty and the light, the play, the play, the play, the musical medicine, the newfound emotions, the deeply connected love that carries us all home.
The awakened fire of Love is the greatest gift that you can give to yourself and your beloved students. It is the most powerful force in the presence of a truly inspired teacher. In this training, we prioritize the development of a deep self-awareness, svadyaya (self-study), personal healing, and conscious growth as a yogi, teacher and human being.
- to become conscious of and unlearn the limiting beliefs that hold us back
- to understand our own desires and universal dharma in this lifetime
- to nourish our intuition and personal connection with Spirit
- to fully express our truth, creativity and divine intelligence
- to awaken our innate ability to heal ourselves and others
- to come into our personal power and abundance
- to build conscious relationships with grace and ease
- to unconditionally love and be loved
- chakras explored in an intimate, in-depth and personally-relevant way
- emotional group therapy to move through subconscious blockages
- activating musical medicine through song, dance and sound healing
- embodying creative flow through art, speech, storytelling and writing
- the power of conscious relationships through tribe and community
- a dynamic mix of vinyasa, kundalini, yin, meditation, acro, bhakti
- open Q&A on all aspects of healing, life, spirituality, business, relationships, teaching and love
Each day will include personal practice, followed by satsang, therapy, and practice teaching. The core teachings are intuitive, unscheduled, and arise from all that comes alive in the group. Pre-requisites include a kind heart, an open mind, and a deep willingness to heal.
This training is open to all, whether for personal study and healing or as part of our Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Track to become a Registered Yoga Teacher at the 500-hour level.
Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Students (must already be a RYT 200): Upon completion of this module, you are eligible to receive 20 hours towards your Advanced Yoga Teacher Training certification with Sufey Yoga. This course can also be applied towards Continuing Education Units with Yoga Alliance.
Sufey Chen (E-RYT 500)
A lover, mystic, poetess and wild woman, Sufey holds space for intense inner transformation.
Guiding 200-hour and 500-hour Sufey Yoga teacher trainings and soul retreats in Thailand, Bali, Canada, Hawaii, Florida, Costa Rica, Mexico and China, her intuitive teachings touch, move, inspire and heal thousands of students across the world. Nicknamed “Baby Buddha” by her beloved students, Sufey offers a sweet elixir of ancient teachings, childlike play, human connection, intimate inquiries and Unconditional Love.
Celebrated for her unshakable faith, joy, and deep compassion, Sufey is inspired and informed by musical medicine, shamanic rituals, tantra, mantra, energy healing, psychotherapy, subtle bodies, intuitive dance, creative expression and a fierce movement practice. With four years of university studies in Health Sciences and Theatre Arts paired with a decade of devoted self and spiritual exploration with master teachers around the world, she now leads uniquely integrated and transformational teacher trainings in Vinyasa, Kundalini, Yin, Restorative, Yoga Nidra, AcroYoga, Breathwork, Pranayama, Meditation, Prenatal and Kids Yoga.
Sufey’s greatest gift is an ever-expansive heart, alongside a deep willingness to learn, connect, laugh and play. With deep reverence for her teachers and students, she welcomes questions, conversations and connection. Visit her website at sufey.org, e-mail email@example.com or connect at facebook.com/sufey to learn more!
Come to love, express, and deeply feel.
Come to dance. Come to shake.
Come to touch. Come to heal.
ALL are welcome here.
Community Class (open to public, by-donation)
Friday, November 25
6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday, November 26 — Sunday, November 27
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
All classes take place at Karma Teachers (45 W Hastings St) in Vancouver, BC.
To be first to know about our upcoming trainings, please sign up for our e-newsletter here.
20-hour Chakra Healing Yoga Weekend Workshops Tuition:
Tuition includes 20 hours of training in a registered Yoga Alliance yoga teacher training program.
Payment plans and a limited number of partial scholarships are available for those in financial need.
Refund Policy: If written notice of withdrawal is received:
- 60+ days prior to the program start date, 100% of tuition received can be credited towards a future program taken within one (1) year of the original start date.
- Between 30-60 days of the program start date, 50% of tuition received can be credited towards a future program taken within one (1) year of the original start date.
- Between 0-30 days prior to the program start date, no refunds are applicable.